samedi 12 septembre 2009

My Music Obsession: The Gregory Brothers

For the past four months I have been obsessed with the Gregory Brothers Band. If there are two things that I love in this world, one is music and the other is comedy. So when you put them together, I cannot imagine anything more delicious. Except in the case of the Gregory Brothers they added two more obsession of mine; politics and media. The songs poke fun at politicians and TV news personalities with nice beats and auto-tuning. They take the spoken words and put them through an auto-tuner so that it appears the politicians and news broadcasters are actually singing. I cannot get enough of their music and find myself actually singing the songs to myself when I am walking down the street. So take a look and listen.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire